Make A Difference Today and Volunteer
Our Center could not not succeed without the help of our many Individual and Organizational Volunteers that assist with all sorts of different projects!!!
We rely heavily on volunteers as we keep costs down with a small paid staff. Volunteers allow us to provide more services to our veterans.
We believe that your time and talents are valuable. If you’re interested, we encourage you to visit our Center to see what we do and where your interests are.
We have no minimum or maximum requirement of hours, you can volunteer at your convenience.
Our volunteer duties vary. Our current opportunities are:
1. Assistant(s) for Case Manager and Counselor
2. Admin Assistants
3. Craftsman/trades person – minor repairs, upkeep, upgrades
4. Sous chef(s) and assistant cooks
5. Cleaner/dishwasher in kitchen and dining room
6. Grounds keeping (mowing, weeding, planting, etc)
7. Fund raising assistant(s)
8. Computer Tech (Computer Hardware, Networking, Website Updates)
9. Reception and Security Desk
Are you interested in helping us continue our work? If you do, please CONTACT US and we will get back to you quickly!